Banana Bread Recipe
Serves - 8
2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of sugar
4 ripe/overripe bananas
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 a cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 176C/350F
- Step 2
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- Step 3
- In a separate bowl, cream the eggs and sugar together.
- Step 4
- Stir in mashed bananas, vanilla, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, and cinammon.
- Step 5
- Gradually add the flour mixture in 3 parts to the mashed bananas mixture (NB. Do not over mix your batter).
- Step 6
- Pour the banana batter into a greased /oiled 9 by 5 inch loaf pan, and bake for an hour
Write Your Own* All fields are required