Banana Chocolate Muffins
Serves - 10 people
2 cups of whole wheat flour
½ cup of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of salt
3 medium size overripe bananas, mashed
1 large egg
⅓ cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable oil
¼ cup of low-fat milk
1 cup of melted milk chocolate
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C.
- Step 2
- Mix your whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Step 3
- In a separate bowl, gently mix your mashed bananas, egg, vanilla extract, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and milk.
- Step 4
- Now pour your mashed bananas mix into the whole wheat flour mix and stir till the batter is smooth (do not overmix).
- Step 5
- Pour the batter in equal quantity into a muffin tray (substitute with a baking pan) , also add 1 tbsp of melted chocolate to each baking pan/muffin tray.
- Step 6
- Tip: ensure the baking pans/muffin trays are about ¾ full to give room for rising.
- Step 7
- Bake your muffins for 30 minutes or until the tops are golden. Tip: insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin, if it comes out dry, your muffin is ready.
- Step 8
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
Write Your Own* All fields are required