Chicken and Veggies Stir-Fry Pasta Recipe
Serves - 6 people
1 Pack of Spaghetti
200g of shredded chicken (cooked)
1 Red Pepper
1 Green Pepper
1 Large Onion
1 Clove of Garlic (optional)
1 Seasoning cube
1/2 a tablespoon of Thyme
1/2 a tablespoon of Curry
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Boil the spaghetti with 2 table spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and a little salt until it’s al dente (almost soft) for 10-15 mins. Drain water and set aside.
- Step 2
- Wash and dice all the vegetables (tomatoes, green pepper, red pepper, carrot, spring onions, garlic, ginger) separately and set aside.
- Step 3
- Debone and cut the chicken to bite sized pieces.
- Step 4
- Heat up 1 cooking spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large pot, add garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add diced tomatoes, green pepper, red pepper, carrots, seasoning cubes, curry, thyme and cook for 3-5 mins, stir frequently.
- Step 6
- Add shredded chicken and cooked spaghetti and stir so that the veggies get mixed with the pasta evenly.
Write Your Own* All fields are required