Couscous Stir-Fry Recipe
Serves - 5 people
½ kg instant Couscous
250ml boiling water or chicken stock
2 medium size tomatoes, diced
1 medium size red pepper, diced
1 medium size green pepper, sliced
1 small cucumber, diced
1 medium size onion, sliced
3 tbsp Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
Seasoning to taste
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Pour the Couscous in a large bowl and pour your boiling water or stock over it.
- Step 2
- Cover the bowl with foil/plastic wrap and set aside for 5-10 minutes or until most of the water or stock is absorbed and drain the excess.
- Step 3
- Heat up a pan, add 3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and stir fry the tomatoes, peppers and onions for 30 secs.
- Step 4
- Add salt and seasoning to taste.
- Step 5
- Add the Couscous to the vegetables and cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Step 6
- Add your cucumbers just before serving and serve hot with chicken, fish or beef.
Write Your Own* All fields are required