Crispy Chicken Recipe
Serves - 4 people
8 Chicken drumsticks/breasts
50gm of plain flour
1tsp of chili powder
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Wash and clean chicken. Drain the water from the chicken.
- Step 2
- Add chili powder, ginger, onion, seasoning cubes and salt to chicken and mix well. Cover and set aside (marinate) it for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Step 3
- In another bowl, break eggs and beat until well blended.
- Step 4
- Dip each piece of chicken into eggs; then coat generously with the flour.
- Step 5
- Drop each piece into hot Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and fry until the chicken is golden brown.
- Step 6
- Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup
Write Your Own* All fields are required