Egg Fried Rice Recipe
Serves - 8 people
1 tablespoon of water
2-3 tablespoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
4 cups of cold cooked white rice (use Jasmine or Basmati if desired)
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of sesame oil (optional)
2 spring onions, finely chopped (optional)
200g of mixed vegetables (carrots and peas)
- Step 1
- In a small bowl beat the eggs with water.
- Step 2
- Heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a pan over medium heat. Add in onion and saute until softened (about 3-4 minutes, adding in the garlic the last 2 minutes of cooking time).
- Step 3
- Add spring onions, mixed vegetables (carrots and peas) and seasoning cubes; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Step 4
- Pour in the whisked egg and fry for 2 minutes, scrambling egg while it cooks.
- Step 5
- Add in cold cooked rice, soy sauce and sesame oil (optional) ; stir-fry and mix continuously for about 5 minutes (adjust salt to taste).
- tried it and it was delicious.
Write Your Own* All fields are required