Fried Meatballs Recipe
Serves - 3
1/2 kg of minced beef
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic chopped
2 cubes of beef seasoning
5 and a 1/2 cups of panko breadcrumbs (substitute 3 slices of hard toasted bread finely chopped)
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 cooking spoonfuls of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Combine minced meat, onion, garlic, beef seasoning, breadcrumbs, and egg together and mix well in a bowl.
- Step 2
- Roll 2 teaspoons of meat mixture into balls
- Step 3
- Heat oil in a pan, add meatballs.
- Step 4
- Cook on medium heat until brown and well done.
- Step 5
- Drain excess oil using paper towels or serviettes.
Write Your Own* All fields are required