Garlic Prawn Pasta Recipe
Serves - 4 people
400g Pasta (any will do, but we recommend linguine)
500g Prawn (about 24 pcs)
1 medium-sized garlic, chopped
2 tbsp of Lemon Juice
1 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
Seasoning (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
- Step 1
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for 10 minutes, drain when it has softened but it’s still chewy (al dente) and set aside.
- Step 2
- Heat 1 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add prawns, garlic and 1 tsp of seasoning; stir-fry for 3-5 minutes until cooked.
- Step 3
- Add the pasta and lemon juice to the pan and stir with the prawns.
- Step 4
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and seasoning if necessary.
- Step 5
- This dish is great just as is, but feel free to serve with a sauce of your choice, if you’d like.
Write Your Own* All fields are required