Jollof Turkey Wings Recipe
Serves - 4 people
10 turkey wings
¼ cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 large onion (sliced)
4 cloves of garlic (chopped)
1 teaspoon of curry
½ teaspoon of ground pepper or red pepper flakes
3 cubes of chicken seasoning and salt to taste
- Step 1
- Into a medium sized pot add the turkey wings, 2 cubes chicken seasoning, curry, ½ of the sliced onions, salt to taste, and ¼ cup of water. Cover and simmer on low heat for 40-45 mins.
- Step 2
- Preheat the oven to 204°C, line a baking tray with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Step 3
- In another medium pot on medium heat, pour Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and sauté the garlic and the rest of the onions until lightly browned. Pour in the tomato sauce, pepper. Add 1 cube chicken seasoning and salt to taste and simmer for 15-20 mins.
- Step 4
- Combine the turkey wings with the sauce and pour unto the lined baking pan.
- Step 5
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 mins at 204°C.
- Step 6
- Serve with Jollof Rice and Dodo.
Write Your Own* All fields are required