Chicken Balls Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 small onion, finely chopped
½ kg chicken, minced.
½ cup bread crumbs (you can substitute with crushed corn flakes).
1 egg, whisked
1 serving spoon Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil.
Salt to taste
Ground Pepper (Optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Step 2
- Mix your onions, chicken, bread crumbs, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and egg in a large bowl.
- Step 3
- Mix thoroughly and add salt and seasoning to taste.
- Step 4
- Roll 2 tbsp of the mixture into small balls and sprinkle ground pepper on it.
- Step 5
- Place the balls on a lightly greased oven tray and bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Wonderful.....gonna giv it a trial
Write Your Own* All fields are required