Serves - 8 people
3 overripe Plantains
1 cooking spoon of water
1 cup of plain flour
Grounded dried pepper
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Peel, chop and mash or blend the ripe plantain with water.
- Step 2
- Add the pepper, seasoning cubes, beaten egg and salt to taste.
- Step 3
- Mash the ingredients and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Step 4
- Heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and fry in small balls until golden brown.
- Step 5
- Serve with cold drinks.
- the best I have tried so far. tried giving it a 5 star
Write Your Own* All fields are required