Oreo Chocolate Cake Recipe
Serves - 10 people
1 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup of water
2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
¼ tsp of salt
3 eggs, whisked
½ cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 tsp of vanilla extract
10 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C. Lightly grease your baking pans with Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil.
- Step 2
- In a small pot, mix water and cocoa powder and boil for about a minute. Set aside to cool.
- Step 3
- Combine your whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl and mix.
- Step 4
- In a smaller bowl, whisk your eggs, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and vanilla.
- Step 5
- Pour the egg mix into the flour mix and mix thoroughly until the batter is smooth.
- Step 6
- Add your cocoa mix and stir gently.
- Step 7
- Divide the batter into 2 parts, crush your Oreo cookies on the batter and bake for 20 - 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Step 8
- Cut up a slice and enjoy with a cold drink!
Write Your Own* All fields are required