Salmon Kebab Recipe
Serves - 5 -10 people
1kg of salmon, cut into 1-inch squares
2 tbsp of garlic
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of cayenne pepper
1 big onion, chopped into 1-inch squares
2 medium size bell peppers, chopped
3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
10 bamboo skewers
- Step 1
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour to avoid it catching fire on the grill.
- Step 2
- Lightly brush your grill with Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and preheat to 370F/180C.
- Step 3
- In a small bowl, mix the garlic, salt, cayenne pepper, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and lemon juice.
- Step 4
- Marinate your salmon with the seasoning mix for at least 1 hour. Tip: you can refrigerate the marinated salmon to infuse flavours faster.
- Step 5
- Time for skewering! Thread a piece of salmon, onion, another piece of salmon, bell pepper and finally another piece of salmon onto the skewer. Repeat this process on the other skewers.
- Step 6
- Carefully place the salmon skewers on the grill and grill for 5 - 7 minutes before carefully flipping to grill the other side.
- Step 7
- When the salmon is opaque; your kebabs are ready!
- Step 8
- Serve with a fresh salad or even chips. And of course you can serve with a sauce too. Enjoy!
- Love this recipe, pls where can I get salmon in lagos
Write Your Own* All fields are required