Sardines Fried Rice
2 tbsp Mamador Vegetable oil
1 small onion, peeled and chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 can sardines
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
3 cups cooked white rice (preferably kept overnight)
2 tbsp soy sauce
Salt and pepper
- Step 1
- In a large non-stick fry pan, heat Mamador Vegetable oil.
- Step 2
- Fry onions for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and fry for another minute.
- Step 3
- Split open sardines with a fork. Remove bones.
- Step 4
- Drop sardines into the pan and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in frozen mixed vegetables and allow it cook for another 3 minutes.
- Step 5
- Then add cooked rice. Give it a stir. Add soy sauce, remaining hot sauce from can, pepper, and salt (to taste).
- Step 6
- Stir to get everything well mixed and cook until rice is dry and fluffy. This will take 4 to 5 minutes.
- Step 7
- Remove and serve immediately
Write Your Own* All fields are required