Wine Glazed Steak Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1/2 kg boneless beef, marinated
2 tsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 small size red pepper, chopped
¼ cup of red wine
1 tsp of honey
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Cut your marinated steak into two equal parts. In a large pan, heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil over medium heat for 2 mins.
- Step 2
- Add the steak and reduce the heat. Cook for 10-15 mins or until the steak is cooked through (Tip: flip the steak over after 5 mins).
- Step 3
- Transfer the steak to a plate and cover with foil.
- Step 4
- Using a smaller pan, saute your garlic and red pepper for 2 mins, add salt and seasoning.
- Step 5
- Remove pan from heat, add red wine and return to heat. Boil on low heat for 3 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and stir in honey.
- Step 6
- Cook for 2 more minutes and add the steaks. Ensure all sides of the steak is covered in wine syrup.
- Step 7
- Remove from heat and serve with a side of salad or potatoes.
Write Your Own* All fields are required