Serves - 6-8 people
10kg of Goat Meat
5 Scotch Bonnet Peppers (You can use more or less depending on how spicy you want it)
1 Green Bell Pepper
2 Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
1 ½ Cooking spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 Medium sized Onions
1 teaspoon of Curry
1 teaspoon of Thyme
2 cloves of Garlic
- Step 1
- Wash, clean and cut the goat meat into small bite size pieces.
- Step 2
- Wash and dice your peppers (Scotch bonnet and Green pepper) , onions and set aside.
- Step 3
- In a clean pot, add the goat meat, water (enough to cook and soften the meat), seasoning cubes, chopped onions, garlic, thyme, curry and salt. Place on medium heat and boil until the meat is thoroughly cooked for 30- 40minutes.
- Step 4
- Drain any excess fluid and set aside.
- Step 5
- Heat up Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large pot, pour in your diced pepper and onions and fry for 2 minutes. Add in the goat pieces and stir – fry for another 3 minutes.
- Step 6
- Stir, taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Step 7
- Enjoy with a cold beverage
Write Your Own* All fields are required