Baked Lemon Chicken Recipe
Serves - 5 people
3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
½ tsp of thyme
½ tsp of dried rosemary
¼ cup of lemon juice
½ of pepper
½ tsp of salt
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C.
- Step 2
- In a small bowl, mix Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Step 3
- Cut four sheets of foil into 12 inches long.
- Step 4
- Pour your Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and seasoning mix unto the chicken and use your clean hands to massage the mix into the chicken.
- Step 5
- Place each piece of marinated chicken on the foil and fold up all 4 sides of the foil, covering the chicken completely.
- Step 6
- Place the foil in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place into the oven and bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Step 7
- Tip: The chicken should look caramelized and slightly charred.
- Step 8
- Serve with a side of potatoes or salad.
Write Your Own* All fields are required