Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Serves - 3-4 people
10 chicken drumsticks/wings
2tsp black pepper
2tsp garlic powder
1tsp onion powder
1 cup of Barbeque Sauce
1 seasoning cube
Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil for frying
1⁄2 cup of water
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Rinse and clean the chicken.
- Step 2
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, water, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp garlic powder and salt.
- Step 3
- In a baking pan mix 1tsp black pepper, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp onion powder, seasoning cube and salt with the flour.
- Step 4
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg mixture, then coat generously with the flour mixture.
- Step 5
- In a deep fryer, heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil until it’s hot.
- Step 6
- Drop each piece into the hot Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and fry until the chicken is golden brown on both sides.
- Step 7
- Place the fried chicken in a baking pan, coat with barbecue sauce and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 150C.
- Step 8
- Serve hot with Chips, Rice, etc.
- By far better than my own recipe. Really nice
Write Your Own* All fields are required