Battered Fish Recipe
Serves - 4 people
2 medium sized Tilapia fish
1 cup of plain flour
¼ teaspoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon of ground pepper
2 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
½ cup of water
Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil (enough for frying)
- Step 1
- Wash, skin, debone and cut the fish into thin strips (1 inch wide to 5 to 6 inches long) and set aside.
- Step 2
- Crush the seasoning cubes, mix with the ground pepper, salt and set aside.
- Step 3
- Season the fish and flour with the seasoning mix and set aside.
- Step 4
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, water, baking powder until smooth.
- Step 5
- In a deep pan, pour in Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and heat up on medium heat.
- Step 6
- Dip the fish fillets in the batter one piece at a time, completely all sides
- Step 7
- Drop coated fillets into the frying pan and fry on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
- Step 8
- Enjoy with Chips
Write Your Own* All fields are required