Beef Fried Rice Recipe
Serves - 8 people
3 Cups of cooked rice
2 Garlic cloves (optional)
2 Large red bell pepper
1 Large green pepper
½ cup Spring onions
4 large carrots
3 cooking spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 Medium sized onions
2 Seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Wash, dice the beef into thin strips, season with salt, seasoning cubes, curry, thyme, set aside and marinate.
- Step 2
- Wash and dice all the vegetables (red peppers, green pepper, spring onions, onions, carrots, garlic) in separate bowls and set aside.
- Step 3
- Whisk the eggs lightly in a small bowl and set aside.
- Step 4
- Heat up a little oil in a deep pan (enough to fry the eggs), scramble the eggs and fry until they are well cooked, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Step 5
- In the same pan, heat up Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil on medium heat. Pour in the beef and stir fry until it is cooked. Remove the beef from the pan and set aside.
- Step 6
- Heat up the remaining cooking oil in the pan, add all your vegetables (red pepper, green pepper, spring onions, onions, carrots and garlic) and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 7
- Add the cooked rice to the pan and stir for 3 minutes.
- Step 8
- Add the eggs and beef to the pan, stir all the ingredients and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- I've learnt another method of cooking rice...I'm sure this will be yummy . Thks mamador
Write Your Own* All fields are required