Beef Stew with Carrots Recipe
Serves - 5 - 10 people
10 medium size carrots
½ kg of chicken or beef, seasoned and boiled
1 medium size onion
1 tsp of freshly grated ginger
3 serving spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable oil
4 large red bell peppers, blended
5 medium size habanero peppers (ata rodo), blended
- Step 1
- Clean the carrots. Fill a pot halfway with water and boil till soft.
- Step 2
- Blend the boiled carrots without water until smooth.
- Step 3
- Place a pot over medium heat, add Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and saute the onions. Add the blended peppers to the onions and fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 4
- Add the chicken or beef, ginger, salt and seasoning and stir gently. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add the blended carrots, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
- CARROT STEW IS BAM
Write Your Own* All fields are required