Blended Potato Muffin Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 medium size sweet potato, diced
2 medium size banana
1 serving spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 large eggs
6 tbsp of honey
1 tsp of cinnamon
¾ tsp of ginger
¼ tsp of nutmeg
2 tsp of baking powder
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C. Lightly grease your muffin tin.
- Step 2
- Bake your sweet potatoes for an hour, set aside to cool and mash.
- Step 3
- Add ¾ cup of mashed sweet potatoes, banana, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, eggs, honey, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Step 4
- Add your baking powder to the blended mix and blend some more.
- Step 5
- Pour your batter into the greased muffin tin or small baking pans, filling only ¾ of the muffin tin/pan.
- Step 6
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until the top of your muffin is golden brown.
- Step 7
- Serve cool and enjoy with an ice-cold tea.
- I will really like to try it out. It looks delicious.
Write Your Own* All fields are required