Carrot Cake Recipe
2 large eggs
60g granulated sugar
3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
130g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp of ground cinnamon
3 large carrots, grated
50g of raisins (⅓ cup)
2 tsp of lemon Juice
½ tsp of salt
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a bowl add the eggs, sugar and Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and whisk till smooth.
- Step 2
- Add the flour, baking powder and cinnamon to the whisked egg mixture and mix till smooth.
- Step 3
- Add the carrots, raisins, lemon juice and salt to the mix and stir gently.
- Step 4
- Pour the mixture into a 9" baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Step 5
- Insert a knife into the middle of the cake, if it comes out dry, the cake is ready. Remove from the oven and let it cool before eating.
- I totally enjoyed baking this carrot cake, recipe made me feel like a Pro. Really lovely, thanks Mamador!!!
Write Your Own* All fields are required