Chicken Curry Sauce Recipe
Serves - 4 people
8 pieces of chicken (preferably chicken thighs and legs)
1 tablespoon of Curry powder
2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of dry Pepper
1 medium bulb Onion (chopped)
1 cooking spoonful of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
100cl of water
Chicken seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Season chicken with garlic, onions, pepper, chicken seasoning cubes, curry, thyme and salt to taste.
- Step 2
- Put the chicken on medium heat to cook for 30 minutes.
- Step 3
- When the chicken is almost done, add water (if the stock is not enough) and flour, stir for about 3 minutes to cook the flour. Stir continuously to prevent buning. Tip: Flour will thicken the sauce.
- Step 4
- Add the curry powder and the Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Step 5
- Taste for salt and seasoning. (Add more if necessary)
- Step 6
- Cook for 1 minute
- Step 7
- Serve with White rice and Plantain.
Write Your Own* All fields are required