Chicken Strips Recipe
Serves - 3-4 people
1kg of chicken breasts
1 cup of flour
¼ tsp of ground pepper
½ cup of milk
Salt to taste
1 seasoning cube
Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil (Enough for frying)
- Step 1
- Wash and cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch strips and set aside.
- Step 2
- Season the chicken strips with salt, seasoning cube and set aside.
- Step 3
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt and ground pepper. Mix it all together, then add the milk and a little water into the flour mixture and stir well.
- Step 4
- In a deep pan, pour in Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and heat up on medium heat.
- Step 5
- When the oil is hot, dip the chicken strips in the flour mixture one piece at a time turning them over to coat them completely.
- Step 6
- Fry the chicken strips on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.
- Step 7
- Serve with Chips.
Write Your Own* All fields are required