Classic Fish and Fries
Serves - 2 people
4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into strips
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup milk
1 cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 kilo Titus Fish
- Step 1
- Place already peeled potatoes in a medium-size bowl of cold water.
- Step 2
- In a separate medium-size mixing bowl, mix all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Step 3
- Add the milk and egg and stir until the mixture is smooth. Leave the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Step 4
- Preheat the Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large pot.
- Step 5
- Fry the potatoes in the hot oil until they are tender. Drain in a sieve
- Step 6
- One piece a time, place the fish in the mixture and fry in the hot oil. Fry until the fish is golden brown.
- Step 7
- Serve with a chilled bottle of soft drink
Write Your Own* All fields are required