Coffee Cake Recipe
Serves - 5 people
2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 cup of sugar
¼ tsp of salt
3 serving spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
3 tbsp of coffee
2 eggs, whisked
1 tsp of baking soda
2 tsp of vanilla
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350C/180F.
- Step 2
- In a large bowl, mix your sugar, flour and salt together.
- Step 3
- Boil 1 cup of water and add your coffee to it. Once it boils, add Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil to the coffee, let it boil for 15 seconds and set aside to cool.
- Step 4
- In another bowl, mix eggs, baking soda and vanilla. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
- Step 5
- Pour the now cool coffee mixture into the flour mixture. Stir gently and avoid making it clump.
- Step 6
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stir gently and ensure all ingredients combine to form a smooth batter.
- Step 7
- Pour your batter into baking pans and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick dipped into the center of the cake comes out dry.
- Step 8
- Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Step 9
- Coffee cake can be enjoyed with a cold cup of green tea.
Write Your Own* All fields are required