Egg Muffin Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 medium size red pepper, chopped
1 medium size green pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup of spinach, chopped
1 small size ginger, chopped
2 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
5 large eggs, whisked
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C.
- Step 2
- Place a frying pan over medium heat, add Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and heat.
- Step 3
- Saute the peppers, onion and ginger for 5 minutes. Season with salt, seasoning and add your spinach and stir gently for 2 minutes.
- Step 4
- Mix your whisked eggs and sauteed vegetables together and pour into muffin pans/small baking pans.
- Step 5
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the top of your egg muffin is firm.
- Step 6
- Serve with a side of baked potato chips.
- i will love to try it this weekend
- Nice receipe feel lyk eating already
I think adding a bit of flour to the whisked egg and sautéed vegetables makes d muffin firmer on time and makes for a balanced meal with flour as carbohydrate, egg as protein and vegetables.
Write Your Own* All fields are required