Fish Pepper Soup Recipe
Read why Fish Pepper Soup is the Ultimate Feel-Good Dish here.
Watch how to make here...
Click here for more recipe videos.
Serves - 4 people
Tilapia Fish: about 500g
A pack of ground pepper soup mix
Habanero Pepper or chilli pepper (to taste)
Scent Leaves: a few leaves
Onions – 2 medium bulbs
Salt to taste
Seasoning – 2 big stock cubes
- Step 1
- Before you cook the Tilapia Peppersoup, remove the Tilapia's fins and wash and cut the fish into into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Step 2
- Cut the onions into tiny pieces.
- Step 3
- Wash and pick the scent leaves and tear them up with your fingers into small pieces.
- Step 4
- Place the pieces of fish in a pot and pour water to just cover the fish, add the stock cubes and bring to the boil.
- Step 5
- Once it starts to boil add Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, seasoning cubes, onions and scent leaves and continue cooking.
- Step 6
- Once the Tilapia fish is done, add salt to taste and leave to simmer for about 5 minutes and it’s ready! It’s that easy!
- Step 7
- Serve the Pepper Soup hot!
Write Your Own* All fields are required