Fried Brown Rice and Vegetables Recipe
Serves - 2 people
2 medium sized green peppers, sliced.
2 Eggs, whisked.
4 big carrots, diced.
1 large onion, sliced.
2 cups of cooked brown rice (can also be soaked overnight)
1 serving spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large nonstick pan.
- Step 2
- Pour the eggs into the pan and stir gently for 1 minute.
- Step 3
- Add vegetables to the eggs and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Step 4
- Add brown rice to the vegetable and eggs mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add salt and seasoning to taste and cook for 2 minutes or till it is heated through.
Write Your Own* All fields are required