Garlic Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Serves - 8 people
1.5kg of Irish Potatoes
1/4 cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
6 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 tablespoons of dried parsley (use fresh parsley if possible)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 205°C
- Step 2
- Wash the potatoes and cut them in half or quarters. Peeling the skin is not necessary.
- Step 3
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and pour Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, add salt, pepper, and garlic and toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Step 4
- Pour the potatoes unto a baking pan and spread evenly to form one layer.
- Step 5
- Roast in the oven for 45 min to 1 hr at 205°C. Note: Flip the potatoes twice during roasting so that all sides are cooked evenly.
- Step 6
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and toss with parsley and season to taste.
- Step 7
- Serve hot with grilled fish or chicken.
Write Your Own* All fields are required