Glazed Meatballs Recipe
Serves - 10 people
2 large eggs
¾ cup of milk
1 cup of breadcrumbs
1 large onion, chopped
2 tsp of salt
1kg of ground beef
4 garlic cloves
1 serving spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
½ cup of honey
¾ cup of ketchup
- Step 1
- Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl. Add the breadcrumbs, onions and salt. Mix gently and add the ground beef.
- Step 2
- Shape the mix into small-sized balls. Place on an oiled oven rack or baking pan.
- Step 3
- Put a frying pan on low heat. Add Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, saute your garlic until it’s transparent, add ketchup and honey and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Step 4
- Dip each meatball in the ketchup and honey sauce, ensuring it’s evenly coated. Arrange in baking pan.
- Step 5
- Heat your oven to 350F/180C and bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- Step 6
- Enjoy these meatballs as an appetizer on their own or enjoy with chips.
- This recipe is so perfect and I love the fact that you can source for each ingredient in the market. No side acuta leaf
- So so yummy. Very different from the method i know.
Write Your Own* All fields are required