Homemade Granola Bars Recipe
Serves - 5 people
4 cups of whole grain oats(not instant or quick cook)
1 Tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
½ cup of natural honey
½ cup of almond nuts
½ cup of your favourite seeds (chia, sunflower etc.)
½ cup of raisins
½ cup of dry fig
½ cup of dates (de-seed and cut into pieces)
½ cup of Pecans
- Step 1
- Heat oven to 170C or 350F
- Step 2
- Pour Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and honey in a pan and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Step 3
- Mix the oats, seed and dry fruits together minus the raisins.
- Step 4
- Line a baking pan with baking foil and grease lightly.
- Step 5
- Pour the mix on the baking tray, add the honey and oil mix and place in an oven for 20mins, stir after 15mins to make sure it bakes thoroughly.
- Step 6
- Remove from the oven and add your raisins.
- Step 7
- Mix gently and bake for 3mins or till the granola looks brown.
- Step 8
- Cut your granola into bars when it cools and store in an airtight jar.
- Granola bar wow that sure looks delicious you all should follow the recipe you won’t regret doing this
Write Your Own* All fields are required