Honey Glazed Chicken Recipe
Serves - 5 people
5 pieces of chicken thighs/breasts
2 tsp of garlic powder
½ cup of honey
¾ cup of water/chicken broth
2 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
½ tsp of salt
½ tsp of pepper
- Step 1
- Mix your garlic powder, water/broth, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, salt, pepper and seasoning together in a bowl.
- Step 2
- Marinate your chicken overnight or refrigerate for 2 hours in the garlic mix.
- Step 3
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Step 4
- Place the marinated chicken on a baking try and use a cooking brush to apply the honey on each chicken. Ensure all the chicken are evenly coated.
- Step 5
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken and bake uncovered for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Step 6
- Honey glazed chicken is best enjoyed with a side of salad.
- It’s pretty nice I love it
Write Your Own* All fields are required