Honey Roasted Cashew Nuts Recipe
Snacking can definitely be healthy! Cashew nuts are a good source of unsaturated fat. The burst of sweet and salty flavour in your mouth is definitely a delight! Serve as a party snack or keep in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks.
Serves - 10 people
2 cups of raw cashew nuts
2 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
2 tsp of honey
½ tsp of salt
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F/180C.
- Step 2
- Pour the cashew nuts in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, honey, salt and Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil.
- Step 3
- Mix together until all the nuts are evenly coated.
- Step 4
- Line a baking tray with baking paper or foil and spread the coated cashew nuts on it.
- Step 5
- Bake the cashew nuts for 10 minutes, toss and bake for 5 more minutes or until golden brown.
- Step 6
- Tip: Don’t serve hot, allow to cool to room temperature!
Write Your Own* All fields are required