Jollof Spaghetti Recipe
Serves - 6 people
1 packet of thick tomato paste
1/2 a cup of chopped onion
2 tablespoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon of dried scent leaves
1/2 a teaspoon of dried garlic
1/2 a teaspoon of ground pepper
1 cup of chopped tomatoes
1/2 a teaspoon of thyme
1/2 a teaspoon of curry
For boiled Spaghetti:
1 packet of spaghetti (250g)
1 litre of boiling water
1 teaspoon of salt
- Step 1
- Heat Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil for about 2 minutes.
- Step 2
- Pour in the vegetables and fry for 4 minutes.
- Step 3
- Add the tomato paste
- Step 4
- Stir soup and add remaining ingredients, lower flame, cover and simmer for about 20 minutes keep aside.
- Step 5
- Bring a large pot of salad water to a boil and add spaghetti. Cook for a few minutes. Drain and cool in a large wok, pour in the sauce and put in the spaghetti.
- Thanks Mamador, my family love this tasty Nigerian twist on spaghetti!
Write Your Own* All fields are required