Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Serves - 5 people
½ cup of brown sugar
4 serving spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla
2 cups of whole wheat flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 cup of chocolate chips (Tip: you can break a bar of dark chocolate into small chunks/pieces.)
½ tsp of salt
- Step 1
- Mix brown sugar and 5 serving spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Step 2
- Add egg and mix well.
- Step 3
- Add whole wheat flour, baking soda, vanilla, salt and nutmeg to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Step 4
- Add your chocolate chips to the mixture and stir gently.
- Step 5
- Cover the mixture with foil and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Step 6
- Heat your oven to 375F.
- Step 7
- Shape the dough into small fist-size balls and place 2-inches apart on a baking tray/pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes .
- Step 8
- Bake for 10 minutes or until brown.
- Step 9
- Let the cookies cool before eating.
- This recipe is fantastically yummy....cant wait to try it
Write Your Own* All fields are required