Banana Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 cup of oat (not instant)
1 cup of mashed bananas (approx. 2 large bananas)
1 Tbsp of brown sugar
1 serving spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 Tsp of baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 cup of dry raisins (optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Step 2
- Mix the brown sugar, Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and egg together until it is fluffy.
- Step 3
- In a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas and baking soda. Cover the bowl for 2 minutes so that the mix can rise.
- Step 4
- Pour the egg mix into the banana mix, add oats and salt and stir together until it’s smooth.
- Step 5
- Add the peanut butter to the mix and stir gently.
- Step 6
- Line a baking pan with foil and use serving spoon to drop the batter on the foil.
- Step 7
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Write Your Own* All fields are required