Triple Dipped Fried Chicken Recipe
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic salt
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon seasoning
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
2 egg yolks, beaten
1 1/2 cups water
1-quart Mamador Vegetable Oil for frying
1 (3 pounds) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- Step 1
- In one medium bowl, mix together 3 cups of flour, garlic salt, 1 tablespoon black pepper, and seasoning. In a separate bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups flour, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, egg yolks and beer.
- Step 2
- You may need to thin with additional beer if the batter is too thick.
- Step 3
- Heat the Mamador Vegetable Oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 4
- Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the dry mix.
- Step 5
- Shake off excess and dip in the wet mix, then dip in the dry mix once more.
- Step 6
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil. Fry for 15 to 18 minutes, or until well browned.
- Step 7
- Remove and drain on paper towels before serving.
Write Your Own* All fields are required