Lemon Garlic Roasted Tilapia Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 lemon, roundly sliced
2 teaspoons of fish seasoning
1 teaspoon thyme
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Step 2
- Line a roasting/baking pan large enough to hold the fish with a lightly greased sheet of aluminum foil.
- Step 3
- Rub the fish inside and out with salt and pepper and put in the pan.
- Step 4
- Mix the Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, thyme, seasoning and minced garlic. Spread half of the mixture inside each fish and half outside. Place sliced lemons inside the fish.
- Step 5
- Cover the tilapia with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Step 6
- Remove foil and and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Write Your Own* All fields are required