Beef Stir-Fry Recipe
Serves - 4 people
2 Cooking Spoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1kg of shredded beef
1 red bell pepper (Tatashe)
1 Medium sized Onion
2 Large Green Peppers
1 clove of Garlic
1 tablespoon soy sauce (optional)
1 Seasoning Cube
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Wash and dice all the vegetables (Onions, Green pepper, Red pepper, Carrot, Garlic) separately and set aside.
- Step 2
- Wash the beef; season with salt and set aside.
- Step 3
- Heat up 1 cooking spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large pot over medium high heat; add the sliced beef and stir until browned. This usually takes 3 to 5 minutes.
- Step 4
- In another pan, heat up the remaining vegetable oil; add garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add the diced green pepper, red pepper, carrots, seasoning cube, curry, thyme and cook for 3-5 mins, stir frequently.
- Step 6
- Add your cooked beef and stir so that the veggies get mixed evenly. Continue to cook and stir for about 2 more minutes.
Write Your Own* All fields are required