Garlic Chicken Fried Brown Rice Recipe
See all things chicken here!
Serves - 5 people
3 tablespoons Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
8 oz chicken breast, cut into strips
4 cloves of garlic, minced
3 cups of cooked brown rice
1 red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup spring onions, chopped
3-4 tablespoons of water
1 seasoning cube
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in a large skillet/deep pan on medium heat. Add the chicken, bell pepper, green onion and garlic.
- Step 2
- Cook and stir until the chicken is cooked through, for about 5-6 mins. Remove the chicken mixture and set aside.
- Step 3
- Heat the remaining tablespoons of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil in the same skillet/deep pan on medium-high heat.
- Step 4
- Add the rice and stir to warm up.
- Step 5
- Add water and season with salt and seasoning cubes.
- Step 6
- Return the chicken mixture to the skillet/deep pan and stir to mix thoroughly with the rice and warm up for 30secs.
- Mamador oil the best
- MAmador simply the best
- I would love more recipes on different rice,local and international.
Write Your Own* All fields are required