Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe
Serves 3 people
Goat meat (10 small pieces)
3 tablespoons of pepper soup spice mix
2 tablespoons of dry blended hot chilli
3 seasoning cubes
Salt to taste
1 small onion, chopped
1 small ginger, chopped
1 small garlic, chopped
A few scent leaves
- Step 1
- Wash, clean and season the goat meat with salt and set aside
- Step 2
- Set a medium size pot on medium heat, add in the washed goat, 1 cup of water, seasoning, onion, ginger and garlic.
- Step 3
- Cover the pot and leave the meat to cook for one hour (or until very tender).
- Step 4
- Add one cooking spoon of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil.
- Step 5
- Add another 4 cups of water to the pre-cooked meat, add in the pepper soup spice and chilli powder combination.
- Step 6
- Taste for seasoning and adjust.
- Step 7
- Cover and simmer for another 25-30 mins.
- Step 8
- Tip: Ever tried pepper soup and Agidi/Eko? Try it! Enjoy your meal!
Write Your Own* All fields are required