Oven-fried Chicken Recipe
There are so many different ways to cook chicken! See our Mamador chicken recipes here if you don't believe us!
Can't get enough of fried food? Read our article on 5 Great Meals for a Deep Frying Foodie!
Watch how to make here
Click here for more recipe videos.
Serves - 5-10 people
1kg chicken, cut into pieces
1 cup flour
½ cup breadcrumbs, (4 slices of toasted bread, blended into fine crumbs)
Salt to taste
½ cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 175C/ 350F
- Step 2
- Pour the flour in a shallow bowl and add seasoning and salt. Mix thoroughly. Put the breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl and then beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Step 3
- Dip the chicken one by one in flour, turn around until flour is evenly distributed on the chicken then dip each piece into the beaten eggs before dipping them into the bread crumbs. Do this till all pieces of chicken are covered in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs (in that order).
- Step 4
- Pour ½ cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil into a baking tray..
- Step 5
- Add the chicken to the baking pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Step 6
- After 20 minutes, turn the chicken oven and bake for another 15 - 20 minutes.
- Step 7
- Remove the chicken from the oven and drain on paper towels.
- Step 8
- Eat your chicken as a snack or serve with another dish.
- Seems healthy to me.Based on the fact that I'm watching my weight.Notwithstanding the fact that it's less oily,it's still not advisable to be eaten too often right?!?and in case you guys offer cooking classes for those who are interested in catering,please let me know
- I have always wanted to learn how to make this. Thanks for the recipe. Will try it out and tell you how it went. Wish me luck.
- I like the idea of baking it nd using little oil..bt will it have taste considering the fact that it will only b deeped into d flour containing seasoning?
Write Your Own* All fields are required