Pancakes With White Chocolate And Berries
Serves - 2 people
50g plain flour
1small pinch salt
11 medium egg
1 cup of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
- Step 1
- Put the flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Step 2
- Make a well in the center, pour in the milk and egg.
- Step 3
- Using a whisk, gradually stir the flour into the wet ingredients until you have a smooth batter or mixture.
- Step 4
- Add Mamador Pure Vegetable Oiland mix thoroughly.
- Step 5
- Add oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat ensure to smear the oil all over the base of the pan.
- Step 6
- Add one spoonful of batter and swirl it around the pan to create a thin, even layer.
- Step 7
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the batter is a little darker (golden-brown) Flip it over and cook the other side for 30-40 seconds. Cook the remaining batter in the same way to make 3 more pancakes.
- Step 8
- For the topping, melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl in hot water. Alternatively, melt the chocolate in short bursts in a microwave.
- Step 9
- On each pancake add the frozen berries and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top.
- Step 10
- Serve immediately.
Write Your Own* All fields are required