Serves - 10 little people
1 tuber of Yam
3-4 tablespoons of plain Flour
1/4 teaspoon of Curry
1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Wash the yams, peel off the skin and cut into thin rectangular slices.
- Step 2
- Rinse and place in a pot; add enough water to cover the yams; add salt to taste and parboil for 5-10 minutes. Pour the yam into a sieve and set the yams aside, to cool.
- Step 3
- Whisk the eggs, add seasoning cubes and salt to taste; and set aside. Pour the flour into a small bowl. Add salt and curry into the flour mix well and set aside.
- Step 4
- Dip each of the yam slices into the flour mixture. Roll over till the flour is all over the yam. Next place into the prepared bowl of egg mix. Make sure that the yams are well coated. Place in a clean flat plate.
- Step 5
- Heat up Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and place the yam in the hot oil one at a time, fry the yams until both sides are golden brown.
- Step 6
- Serve with fried stew, fried eggs, corned beef sauce, ketchup.
Write Your Own* All fields are required