Poached Eggs With Avocado Toast
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 large eggs
1 tsp chili flakes
juice ½ lemon
2 slices of sourdough
1 teaspoon of Mamador Vegetable oil
- Step 1
- Fill a large saucepan with water, add the vinegar and bring to a hard boil over a high heat.
- Step 2
- Once boiling, reduce the heat so the water is simmering, then use a spoon to swirl the water into a whirlpool.
- Step 3
- Crack in both eggs and cook for 2 1/2 mins.
- Step 4
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado, feta, Mamador vegetable oil, chili flakes and lemon juice, and season well with black pepper.
- Step 5
- Toast the bread.
- Step 6
- Pile the avocado and feta on the toast, then put a poached egg on top of each.
Write Your Own* All fields are required