Potato and Eggs Hash Recipe
Serves - 5 people
½ kg potatoes
4 large Eggs
3 large tomatoes
2 medium size habanero (ata rodo)
1 medium size onion
3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Step 2
- Blend the tomatoes, onions and pepper to a coarse paste and set aside.
- Step 3
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces. Pour the potatoes in a large bowl, add 1 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil, salt and seasoning and toss to mix.
- Step 4
- Pour the potatoes onto an oven tray and place in the oven.
- Step 5
- Roast for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are evenly browned.
- Step 6
- Set a frying pan on low heat, add 2 tbsp of < a href="http://www.mamador.com.ng/vegetableoil/">Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil. Add the blended pepper to the oil, stir gently for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 7
- Then add the roasted potatoes and stir thoroughly.
- Step 8
- Crack your eggs over the potatoes, cover the frying pan and let steam for 3 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
- Nice recipe for a delicious meal. Keep it up
- You didn't specify which potato. Looks great. Trying it out right now with Irish potatoes
Write Your Own* All fields are required