Potato and Veggies Beef Soup Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 kg of beef, cut into bite size chunks
2 medium size onions, sliced
2 medium size garlic, peeled and smashed
4 large carrots, sliced
1 tbsp of tomato paste
2 tsp of ground pepper
2 tbsp of flour
2 cups of water
Handful of scent leaves
3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil
1 kg of Irish potatoes, washed and cut into chunks
Seasoning to taste
Salt to taste
- Step 1
- Pour your beef into a pot and add salt, half of the onions, half of the garlic and seasoning. Boil for 5 minutes .
- Step 2
- Add 1 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil to the beef stock and reduce heat.
- Step 3
- In another pot, heat 2 cups of water on low heat bringing it to a simmer, add tomato paste, ground pepper, scent leaves, onions and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Step 4
- Add the beef and stock to the simmering mix, add flour (Tip: dissolve the flour with a few spoons of stock) stir well and continue simmering for 5 mins.
- Step 5
- Add carrots, potatoes and 2 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable Oil and cook for 15 - 20 mins until potatoes are cooked.
- Step 6
- Check for seasoning and adjust to taste.
Write Your Own* All fields are required