Potato Cakes Recipe
Serves - 5 people
1 egg, whisked
5 medium potatoes, mashed
3 tbsp of Mamador Pure Vegetable oil
1 medium size onion, chopped
1/3 cup of flour
½ tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of ground pepper
- Step 1
- Mix the beaten eggs with mashed potatoes.
- Step 2
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and pepper. Mix until it all blends.
- Step 3
- Your batter should be thick and not watery.
- Step 4
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Add Mamador Pure Vegetable oil.
- Step 5
- Using a big serving spoon, spoon your batter into the frying pan.
- Step 6
- Tip: do not overcrowd the pan.
- Step 7
- Flip your potato cakes to the other side when one side is golden brown.
- Step 8
- Enjoy with your favourite sauce or dip.
- Thanks, will try it
- Nice one, will give it a try
- Thanks for sharing
Write Your Own* All fields are required